Friday, April 8, 2011

Feather Extensions

One of the biggest trends for spring, in case you have been off the planet for the past couple of months, is feather hair extensions and feather earrings. The goal is a splash of color, texture, or pattern that blends into your hair to add bit of interest. As much a fan of feathers in fashion as I am, I must say I am over this trend. 

I occasionally come across exceptions, women or men who have made it their own or done it subtle enough that it does not look like they are trying too hard. I think my main issue is that it is everywhere. You cannot walk ten feet without seeing at least two people who have it. I am sure with the extremity of this accessory, the fad will pass quickly, but for now, I suppose I will have to just accept it. Here are some celebrities that are carrying the trend. 


Steven Tyler


Jennifer Love Hewitt


Cassie Scerbo- My favorite 


Hilary Duff


Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment